Friday, February 22, 2008
Gone for a while
For those of you who don't know and who didn't see the little note down to the right, I will be away for a week on my spring break. February 23-26 I will be in Rome, February 26-28 I will be in Venice, and February 28-March 1 I will be in London. I am bringing my computer so hopefully I will have the opportunity to log in and tell a story or two. I'm sure when I come back I will have about two weeks worth of posts to write which is why I hope to do some as we go along. I'm quite excited about this trip and look forward to seeing the Vatican and the gondolas (non-skiing versions) and London. Talk to you in a week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have fun and don't climb any unfamiliar mountains.
djm
Post a Comment